My poor neglected craft blog. My poor neglected sewing machine. There have been a few projects here and there, but mostly, I've just been collecting patterns and materials and building my to-do list. Currently it stands here:
- Three handbags. Mail sacks from Pink Chalk Fabrics, to be exact.
- A pair of pants for Little Bird. With a rocket ship border at the hem.
- A fleece blanket for Lovely.
- Two rag quilts for Lovely and Luke.
- Hand puppets for a new miracle baby's big sister.
- An apron.
- Pillowcases for Birds' little crib pillow.
- Three more t-shirts to applique for him.
- A birdy quilt, my first foray into real quilting.
- Some stuffed bunnies.
I have finished a few things, but forgot to take pictures. I made a tu-tu for Bailey, one of my favorite little princesses, and I made a "Super Juni" shirt for our friend Junius across the street. I thought that one turned out pretty okay for being hand sketched. I am so not an artist.
One of my favorite applique projects was a whim. I almost waited too late to work on this little romper. Bird actually only got to wear it twice before it was just wedgie city. In honor of the ice cream party from Edy's that Cyndi won for our neighborhood, I whipped up this little cutie while Bird napped. Three scoops on a sugar cone, please!