Saturday, October 30, 2010

Teacher Gift Rose Arrangement

103_0286


I admit. I saw this in a magazine with fake roses, liked it, and thought I could do better with real flowers and a lot less money than $130. The best ideas are often ripped off, are they not?


These arrangements were put together with roses from Trader Joes, some moss and flower foam stuff from Joann, and some tin containers from the dollar section at Target. I paired them with gift cards to Starbucks to make end of year gifts for Christopher's preschool teachers last May. What? I know I'm awfully behind on things here. Forgive me.


Anyway, super affordable, and i think they turned out kinda cute. Not sure I'll be delving much further into flower arranging though.



103_0288


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sew . . . what do you think?