Monday, November 30, 2009

Family Christmas Stockings

This is a re-post from Don't Take the Repeats. It's the origin of the massive amounts of felt that I now own, and by far my favorite project to date. I just wish I had kept the pattern I made so that I could easily add another one for Little Butterbean next year. Oh well.

Over the past year or so, I have developed a love of handmade things. Esty is a website that should be banned from my computer. I've spent entirely too much time and money there.


Those who know me in real life know that I am not creative outside of music or cooking. It's just not in me.

Or so we thought.

I
now present to you, the family Christmas stockings, made by moi,
because I was too damn cheap to purchase personalized stockings. Well,
that, and the ones I found that I liked wouldn't allow the 11 letters
in my son's name.

I do believe I am officially crafty.



2 comments:

  1. They're cute! DH wouldn't let me make any. He found stockings at Target for $1 (probably more like $5) and said he wanted them instead. Hmph.

    ReplyDelete

Sew . . . what do you think?